Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is a multinational leader in the travel service industry. Thank to them people are allowed to avoid traditional travel routine where you have to visit an agent who tries to persuade you to choose the best tour. But it is not always what you want. So now everybody can visit a site where you can choose what you really like, what you really want to see and easily book it. This product was launched 2010 and is highly popular nowadays. People from more than 30 countries are currently working in this business and they do their best to satisfy customers’ needs.
Do you love new challenges? Are you able to solve hard problems? Do you have affection for helping to accomplish various missions and to develop yourself? So this Data Scientist position with relocation to Vienna is a great opportunity for you to move forward. just grab it! By joining this team you will support and architect new data pipelines, offer the possible modifications and improvements. You will also:
- Become one of those who develop the system of monitoring in order to ensure that the data platform is working properly;
- Help other engineers in data pipelines debugging;
- Work with huge data sets meeting critical business requirements;
- Build the infrastructure which can extract, transform and load data from various sources.
- Work with the cutting edge data practices and mentor other teammates;
- Ability and desire to develop yourself, gain new skills and experience;
- Fluency in SQL;
- AWS experience and services like SQS, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Redshift experience;
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience and ability to build a scalable data platform within it;
- Familiarity with streaming platforms (like Kafka) and message queues;
- Frontend: React, Redux, GraphQL, CSS-in-JS, Babel, Webpack, Typescript/ES6, Jest, Cypress, Netlify, Antd
- Backend: PHP (Symfony and Laravel as frameworks), Golang, Python and NodeJS/TypeScript lambda-functions, and Java (for E2E testing)
- Data Stores: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift
- Containers: Docker
- Automation: Ansible, Terraform
- Deployment: Jenkins, BitBucket pipelines
- Hosting: AWS (EC2, ECS, IAM, S3, SQS, Redshift, Lambda, etc.)
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job in Austria and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
According to the results of the international study of the Mercer agency, 221 cities took part in it, Vienna 5th time in a row took the first place of Quality of Urban Life. The Economist Journal gave Vienna the second place among the most comfortable places to live. After relocation to Vienna, you will never forget an unbelievable smell of coffee and chocolate. This city will amaze you with its architecture and unforgettable natural beauty. Being there once you will always want to come back.