Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is a multinational leader in the travel service industry. Thank to them people are allowed to avoid traditional travel routine where you have to visit an agent who tries to persuade you to choose the best tour. But it is not always what you want. So now everybody can visit a site where you can choose what you really like, what you really want to see and easily book it. This product was launched 2010 and is highly popular nowadays. People from more than 30 countries are currently working in this business and they do their best to satisfy customers’ needs.
After relocation to Vienna as a DevOps Engineer your responsibilities will be the following:
- Control Linux server systems with the expected results and tasks;
- Take care of AWS infrastructure;
- Control monitoring systems by Elasticsearch ELK stack;
- Work with Docker containerization;
- Control Bandwidth utilization, operation time and Security logs;
- Look for and correct HW and SW failures;
- Utilize procedures and standards to ensure operational consistency on a nationwide basis and update documentation as required;
- Work with Business Analysts and Developers.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, distributed networks;
- Good at Amazon Web Services (AWS: EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, CloudFront, VPC, AutoScaling);
- Great at Chef or Puppet etc;
- Understanding of Python, BASH and ideally PHP;
- Knowledge some of the following: Apache, Nginx, lvm, Squid, Bind, MySQL, PostgreSql, Redis, Memcached, Proftpd, Backup Tools, NFS, Docker, Dovecot, git;
- Exposure to SSL and PCI compliance;
- BS in Computer Science or related Technology Degree.
The following would be a plus:
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) experience;
- Knowing of MVC Frameworks like CodeIgniter, Laravel and CakePHP;
- Experience with an AGILE environment;
- REST/SOAP APIs experience;
- Git Version Control experience.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job in Austria and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
According to the results of international study of the Mercer agency, 221 cities took part in it, Vienna 5th time in a row took the first place of Quality of Urban Life. The Economist Journal gave Vienna the second place among the most comfortable places to live.
After relocation to Vienna, you will never forget an unbelievable smell of coffee and chocolate. This city will amaze you with its architecture and unforgettable nature beauty. Being there once you will always want to come back.