Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is a multinational leader in the travel service industry. Thank to them people are allowed to avoid traditional travel routine where you have to visit an agent who tries to persuade you to choose the best tour. But it is not always what you want. So now everybody can visit a site where you can choose what you really like, what you really want to see and easily book it. This product was launched 2010 and is highly popular nowadays. People from more than 30 countries are currently working in this business and they do their best to satisfy customers’ needs.
This DevOps Engineer job with relocation to Vienna is a great option for you in case you are a great problem solver, if you are a quick-thinker, if the accomplishment of important missions is your obsession. So what’s your answer? While you are in this DevOps Engineer position you will:
- Do your best together with engineering team in order to make developing cycles shorter and increase the amount of releases;
- Be in close collaboration with a team of developers to speed up the building, deployment and configuration processes;
- Be one of those who implement and, first of all, design the infrastructure of the current architecture;
- Share your background, knowledge and experience.
- Great experience with Linux and other UNIX based systems and ability to use scripting languages;
- AWS ecosystem solid experience;
- Good experience with Fargate, Amazon ECS or Kubernetes;
- Great skills with Terraform, Ansible and other automation practices;
- Proficiency with distributed architectures observability;
- Prometheus experience is a great plus;
- Internal cloud services security practices knowledge.
- Ability and desire to develop yourself, gain new skills and experience.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job in Austria and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
According to the results of the international study of the Mercer agency, 221 cities took part in it, Vienna 5th time in a row took the first place of Quality of Urban Life. The Economist Journal gave Vienna the second place among the most comfortable places to live. After relocation to Vienna, you will never forget an unbelievable smell of coffee and chocolate. This city will amaze you with its architecture and unforgettable natural beauty. Being there once you will always want to come back.