Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This growing Prague-based startup is focused on developing tech solutions that help people worldwide save money and lead a richer life. The team has built a simple yet smart app that allows individuals (and their loved ones) to easily keep track of their expenses, set saving goals, etc. The application already has 3,000,000 downloads, works all over the world, and is available on the web, Android & iOS.
The company is currently looking for a new colleague to join their QA team in Prague. The team is made up of young people who believe in what they do and enjoy trying things that nobody has ever attempted before.
What will you do?
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with software developers to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitors' products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Someone full-time who will take a chance and test the company's personal finance app. If you're interested in testing mobile applications, be sure to apply!
The company offers:
- A full-time job
- Friendly, informal atmosphere in an inspiring start-up environment
- Unlimited coffee, free fruits, and small snacks all week through
- Team building, sports activities, and occasional team beer :)
- An office in the center of Prague, close to Andel metro station