Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Is your back in pain? Do you suffer from it chronically? Help helps? Keep reading :)
This company has been on the market since 2016 and they are more than successful. The product they offer is quite a thing: it changes people's lives but reducing the back pain. How is that possible? The application they made is a set of the body-mind therapy which is proven clinically. It also has a special innovative feature: it tells you if you do the exercise well or you should correct something. The medical industry is now the fastest growing and this product will change and improve digital health.
This company is open to hire an experienced and dedicated engineer with a desire to make a contribution to a healthy future, who supports the mission and the goal of the product. If you are a user-centric, able to get feedback, not afraid of everyday challenges, so this Senior Android Engineer position with relocation to Munich is a great chance for you to improve yourself, your skills and gain new experience. Apply for it! Your main responsibilities will be:
- New features implementing, choosing suitable libraries and frameworks in order to create the best applications;
- Working closely and coordinating other teams QA, iOSand backend;
- Develop the current Android applications using Kotlin.
- Deep knowledge of Android apps development;
- Deep knowledge of Java or Kotlin;
- Ability to make engineering decisions based on product vision;
- Superior software architecture skills;
- Deep knowledge and solid experience with design patterns, data structures and the best practices in software engineering;
- Rapid prototyping experience;
- Proficient engineering background;
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related;
- Android SDK/TensorFlow Lite is a great plus;
- Understanding of machine learning is also a plus.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.