Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Certain things are just meant to be shared. And our company's passion about football unites us with 21 million users all over the world and drives us to expand the borders of possible since 2008. Endless innovation, high service standards, devoted work and talent of our team in pursuing our goal of bringing football to people, gave us leadership in the world mobile sports application market and an opportunity to become a best android app according to Google in 2014. Although we сan be found on iOS, Android, Windows and the web so far, it's only a very start for us as we aim to fill the world with our unforgettable high-tech experience of football at the completely new level - the mixture of dynamic information updates, editorials and social opportunities.
Join us and become responsible for the quality of the user experience that we provide. As part of our QA team, you will help us create the best football experience for our growing user base by:
- Developing the test automation;
- Manually testing mobile and web products, reporting and tracking issues, verifying quality before release;
- Being involved in the feature development from the start, communicating with other team members and raising awareness of issues;
- Monitoring live football matches using the app;
- Addressing urgent issues, handling internal issue reporting system and estimating levels of severity;
- Following up with bug reports and verifying fixes.
- Proven experience in QA and mobile test automation;
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks like Appium;
- Experience with Selenium with java – to maintain/improve our current tests;
- Experience with test automation frameworks like Junit/TestNG;
- Experience with Jenkins – to setup automation test runs on nightly/daily basis;
- A great passion for football;
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.