Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company offers an all-in-one admin panel for those who sell something on Amazon. The platform has several versions and includes tools for managing profit, automating PPC campaigns, improving SEO rankings, checking the customer feedback, and so on. Based in Berlin, the company is a part of Amazon's Official Global Solution Provider Network. The product was voted among ‘20 Most Promising E-Commerce Solution Providers’ by CIO Review.
The company is looking for a person who will constantly improve the quality of its major products, regularly communicating with the team on quality issues. As a Lead QA Specialist in the Berlin-based team, you will:
- Lead the team of QA Engineers, making sure that each member of the team is putting their best effort into establishing the quality-driven development process;
- Hire and structure the QA team (5 people);
- Fully own the quality of the product;
- Create the bug prioritization framework and implement it within the team;
- Keep the Tech, Product, and Customer Support departments noted about the bugs and the status of their fixing;
- Develop and drive the QA test strategy for the product;
- Implement the QA automation techniques in the software development process;
- If needed, perform the tests on your own during the first 6-9 months.
- 5+ years’ experience of manual and automated testing for a software-related company (preferably on Agile projects);
- 2+ years’ experience of managing the team of QA Engineers;
- Ability to write the production-level code in Java or any other language;
- Experience with the following (or similar) tools: Jenkins, TestNG, Postman/REST APIs, Selenium, Maven;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive approach to work and leadership;
- Ability to drive innovation, take ownership, and leave your comfort zone, but still stay humble.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, and Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin, so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.