Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Headquartered in one of the most picturesque surroundings of Germany, our company invites IT specialists from all over the world. By now our team has been joined by professionals from over 50 countries. And we still have got a lot of room to grow. “Thinking without borders” is a business concept that puts us forth before the rest. If you ever dreamt to build a fabulous career, this is your chance. We are ready to help you professionally grow and explore new opportunities. During 30 years of company’s existence we’ve achieved quite a number of awards which we are proud of. And surely we do have a rich experience to share.
Have you ever thought about IT jobs in Europe? There is a challenging opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer. Apart from test automation, you will have a great chance to dive into exploratory testing. More specifically, this tech position will enable to work on the Chromium-based browser as well as:
- Create, promote and follow the test strategy for the company’s product;
- Take charge of coding the automated tests (now we use C#, Python, and Ranorex tool);
- Be actively involved in the agile development process, sharing and inspiring the team with your ideas and experience.
- Extensive experience in automated and exploratory testing of client-side apps (at least 5 years of relevant experience, with 3+ years of test automation);
- Mastery of C# and Python, knowledge of other programming languages would be a plus;
- Experience with CI and bug tracking systems, especially Atlassian stack;
- Knowledge of agile environment;
- A good command of English;
- C++ skills are appreciated;
- Experience leading a QA team is desirable but not obligatory;
- The Chromium project experience is nice to have;
- Track record of using the BDD approach is appreciated.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your relocation to Tettnang into a truly great and valuable experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Tettnang isn’t a big city, but it’s a wonderful place to work and stay in. It is located just in 180 km away from Munich. In addition, Lake Constance, which Tettnang is famous for, lies on the borders of 3 European countries: Austria, Germany and Switzerland. These three countries haven’t signed any agreement with regards to the geographic borders of the lake so they actually don’t exist. You will be able to travel freely as well as live in a quiet suburban area of Germany most of the time.