Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based company has been changing the food-delivery industry since 2011.
More than 1000 team members work here, do their best and share their experience. First-rate investors are also the part of this start-up; they have already raised $1 billion to support this idea. This company is named World’s biggest network in this industry. The platform offers lots of choices with minimum efforts: online order and payment, any food desire can be met.
This company is looking for an experienced and skilled Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to relocate to Berlin. If you are an expert in programming, if you are an innovative problem-solver, if you have an analytical mindset so this position is the right place for you. Your core responsibilities will be:
- Testing scripts writing;
- Testing tools and automation frameworks development;
- Taking part in the whole lifecycle starting with requirements gathering up to after-release activities;
- Test coverage improving by developing and designing new testing scenarios which are technically feasible and can be programmatically automated;
- Complete automation solutions design and its pragmatic implementation;
- Design of API and unit testings;
- Check and ensure the correct performance of the existing test scripts.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related;
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a Software Engineer;
- Great experience and excellence at OOD and analysis;
- Great experience with test systems and test tools building;
- Expert at Python/Java or other OO languages;
- Expert at QA Methodologies;
- Great understanding of Deployment and CI processes;
- Good experience with test framework development and design;
- Excellence at unit testing and debugging;
- Solid knowledge and background of Data Structures and algorithms;
- Experience with JBehave, TestNG, JUnit, and other BDD frameworks.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.