Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Munich-based company is definitely a leader in the automotive industry. They create various solutions which help customers to work with software of the next generation. Embedded software is the main instrument of the company. Headquarters of the company are located all over the world: Japan, the USA, Europe, india and China. This business has many awards from International Association of Public Transport, “Promising Transport Innovation Award” and “One Globe award of excellence in Research and Development”. Top brands of the Automotive industry works with this company.
The C++ developer position with relocation to Munich is a great chance to become a part of something big, to make a contribution into the developing process of the platform for autonomous driving. By taking this job you will be responsible for:
- Developing and architecting of portable on different embedded software devices OO software, using C++;
- Practising the best control and robotics techniques;
- Using of the AI Algorithms.
- Proficiency at OO Programming with C++ (C++14);
- Expert at C++ programming language;
- Superior experience working with Transformational Matrices or Image process application;
- Experience dealing with vectors;
- Expert experience with controls, deep learning, 3D graphics, computer vision or security;
- Good understanding of random variables, calculus and linear algebra;
- Experience working with LeSS and Scrum;
- Great experience with CI, TDD, Functional and Unit testing.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.