Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company is the European market leader in smart climate control solutions. Its smartphone app enables millions of people across Europe to remotely control heating and cooling at home. Thanks to the flagship geolocation feature, the app automatically senses when nobody is at home, turns down the heating/air conditioning and thus enables its households to save on energy costs. As soon as one of the residents starts to return home, the app reacts immediately and turns everything back the way it was. Established in 2011, the company has raised about €50 million in funding to date. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of the company. Would you like to join too?
This company is now looking for an experienced and self-motivated Embedded Engineer who is willing to move to Germany. If you like to be a part of a collaborative work style, if you are ready to participate in every stage of product life cycle and take responsibility for the software, so this Embedded Software Engineer job with relocation to Munich. While holding this position your main task will be:
- To develop RF solutions for devices on battery operation;
- To make architectural design decisions;
- To do your best in order to increase the range of the systems which can be controlled by the company;
- To find and fix reasons of the appeared issues;
- To follow the latest RF and RTOS development technologies.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Embedded Systems or related;
- Proficiency at C language;
- Expert knowledge and experience working with ARM Cortex-M or related programming microcontrollers;
- Networking protocols and stacks experience;
- Knowledge and experience with Python or other scripting language;
- ZephyrOS, Contiki and FreeRTOS knowledge and experience;
- Understanding of electric motors electromagnetic principles is a plus.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.