Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This is a Munich-based company dealing with indoor positioning. Their product is being used in more than 25 countries around the world, different customers starting with real estate sphere to manufacturing and museums are satisfied with it, more than 30 company-partners has already tried this indoor technology. Visiting this site clients can calculate floor space online, build visualization without any additional software installation, 3D building is also can be done. Every industry can find something they need at this indoor positioning industry. Almost 150 people are currently working in this company in Munich and, recently opened, New York headquarters.
Being a part of this team of young and already experienced professionals you will get an opportunity to participate in brainstorming, discussions of how to improve the product; you will coach and train junior team-mates, help them and support. There are also some exact responsibilities of Senior C++ Software Engineer with relocation to Munich.
- Build product and technologies to improve and ensure correct work of the current mobile mapping system;
- Be responsible for each level starting with design till deployment of the applications (infrastructure, front-end, continuous delivery and integration);
- Also panorama rendering, SLAM, calibration and other parts of mobile mapping system are under your control.
- At least 4 years of Software Engineer experience;
- Expert at C++ and really strong skills in coding + successful performing experience;
- Superior knowledge of Software development, esp Linux, Unix;
- Experience of successful development on each level: requirements, analysis, design, testing;
- Huge software system management experience;
- knowledge and experience with OpenCV, Boost, Eigen etc.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.