Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based company has been changing the food-delivery industry since 2011.
More than 1000 team members work here, do their best and share their experience. First-rate investors are also the part of this start-up; they have already raised $1 billion to support this idea. This company is named World’s biggest network in this industry. The platform offers lots of choices with minimum efforts: online order and payment, any food desire can be met.
This Senior Data Engineer position with relocation to Berlin is anything but routine and boring. If you are a passionate, willing to learn new technologies and tools, if you think outside the box, so this job is the best option for you. As soon as you join the team of enthusiastic engineers you will have a possibility to participate in something huge, what affects the whole industry. Your main responsibilities are going to be:
- Implementing and maintaining of the data infrastructure which supports dataflow philosophy of the business;
- Taking care of ETL processing pipelines;
- Providing a platform for analytics which relates to payment, workflows of the machine learning and reporting (the platform must be flexible and reliable);
- Never forget about your scripts documentation which can also be useful for internal sharing;
- Be a key players of the team, participate in brainstorming in order to improve the current platform of the data.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/ Physics/ Engineering or related field;
- At least 5+ years of successful data engineering experience;
- Proficiency at SQL;
- Strong knowledge and great experience with tabular databases;
- Experience working with AWS RedShift;
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or Python;
- Airflow skill is a very desirable;
- Great knowledge and experience with Linux platforms;
- Database Administration experience;
- Fintech or/and Payments experience would be a huge advantage;
- Great communication and troubleshooting skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.