Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
A Berlin based company is the best platform for wealth and asset managers who are responsible for their clients’ money. This platform is fully customizable which means it is convenient for every customer; it has a great user experience. Visiting this platform the customer understands that clients and their benefit are on the first place. This platform is totally adaptive, flexible and it ensures data protection laws compliance. A team is also manages all digital interfaces and issues from front-end to back-end.
Newest technologies and tools are being used together with highest standards of security.
As soon as you are relocated to Berlin in order to take this Data Engineer (Senior) position you will take up the following duty:
- To design and perform solution for the company’s data by working closely with other departments to ensure that the chosen solution is what really needed and fits the best way;
- To create secure protocols for different kinds of data;
- Look for and choose ways and technologies to meet the current need;
- To analyse, debug and improve the data environment;
- To take responsibility for the company’s data infrastructure and architecture.
- Masters or at least Bachelors degree in Computer Science;
- At least 3+ years of Data Engineer experience;
- Deep and firm knowledge of database principles and modeling;
- Excellent experience with PostgreSQL and other SQL NoSQL technologies; SFTP and Kafka experience;
- Experience with managing of the system.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job in Germany and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
This IT job in Germany is so much more than a tech position or an IT job abroad! We perceive it as an opportunity to be a part of our family and turn your job into full-time passion, unique experience in one of the most advanced countries of EU (that will offer you a great software engineer salary)! You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center which always offers a variety of tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel This IT job in Berlin will surely enrich your software developer job with invaluable opportunities.