Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based company has been changing the food-delivery industry since 2011.
More than 1000 team members work here, do their best and share their experience. First-rate investors are also the part of this start-up; they have already raised $1 billion to support this idea. This company is named World’s biggest network in this industry. The platform offers lots of choices with minimum efforts: online order and payment, any food desire can be met.
The company is now looking for a Senior Data Modeling Engineer with relocation to Berlin to join the team of high professional engineers, those who have one vision and are hands-on improving the platform. By taking this position you will have a great opportunity to work in the heart of Berlin, meet new people and sharpen your skills. You will also:
- Supervise data sources/movement mapping, analytics and interfaces;
- Warrant data and feature quality, compliance and agility;
- Find key facts which are necessary for requirements and business support, perform actions in order to ensure standardisation support;
- Assist with target models definition and take care of physical and logical datamodels.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Maths, IT, Software Engineering or related;
- Proficiency (at least 10 years) at data design, tests, monitoring, implementing, development, data modeling etc;
- Proficiency at Enterprise Data Marts or Enterprise Data Warehouses, Big Data systems;
- At least 8 years of data modeling and design on MySQL, Oracle, MsSQL and related relational systems;
- At least 4 years experience of data modeling and design on MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Redis etc;
- At least 4 years experience of BigQuery, Hadoop, Athena, Spark, RedShift and other Big data technologies;
- At least 4 years of practical experience with ERD and API languages and tools of modeling, like JsonSchema, XSD, UML, ERwin, ER Studio;
- AT least 2 years experience working with data compliance, master data management in Big Data environment and Scrum.
- High level of motivation, communication skills (written and oral), ability to share information in a simple and understandable manner, proficiency at negotiations.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.