Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Is your back in pain? Do you suffer from it chronically? Help helps? Keep reading :)
This company has been on the market since 2016 and they are more than successful. The product they offer is quite a thing: it changes people's lives but reducing the back pain. How is that possible? The application they made is a set of the body-mind therapy which is proven clinically. It also has a special innovative feature: it tells you if you do the exercise well or you should correct something. The medical industry is now the fastest growing and this product will change and improve digital health.
The company is now looking for an experienced and skilled Engineer to join the team in Germany.
If you are a user-centric person and you know that technology is a possibility to improve clients’ lives, if you are not afraid of everyday challenges and you can easily adapt to various changes so this Senior Machine Learning Engineer position with relocation to Munich is a great opportunity for you to improve your career path and gain new skills and experience. You will:
- Be responsible for developing the prototype models which are based on the current datasets and in order to get users’ feedback, you will help to integrate them into MVPs;
- Predictive models building for production at scale;
- Machine learning models developing.
- At least 3 years of a machine learning experience;
- Experience with production level Python code writing;
- ML libraries experience such as sklearn, NumPy, and SciPy;
- Experience with unsupervised and supervised learning algorithms;
- Experience with XGBoost, decision trees, cluster analysis;
- Superior knowledge of linear algebra, statistics, timeseries analysis, and optimization;
- Solid engineering background, knowledge of design patterns, data structures, ML experiment documentation, and software engineering best practices;
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Software Engineering, Physics or Statistics/equivalent level of practical experience.
Bonus points will be for:
- Timeseries analysis techniques and Advanced Signal Processing experience;
- Deep Learning frameworks and algorithms experience;
- Digital Health industry experience.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.