Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Since founding the company in 2017, this team has been working to develop fundamentally new market mechanisms for DeFi, or decentralized finance, a fast-growing sector of the cryptocurrency industry. To date, the startup has released a few products, including an Ethereum-based prediction market platform for building customized forecasting apps and a crypto wallet for secure storage of funds.
The company is on the lookout for a Senior Product Designer to join its growing Berlin-based team that builds a unique digital asset management solution. The team currently consists of 15 people. Most of them are based in Berlin, but there are some teammates who are working from Spain and Russia.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Be the main touchpoint for UI/UX questions
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and final designs for mobile and web applications
- Actively participate in the product development process
- Participate in the user testing, user interviews, and the user research process
- Document design decisions for future reference
- Create and maintain design guidelines for the entire product suite for both internal and external usage
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and a user researcher
- Be active in the community (crypto and also wider design community)
The company's design stack:
- Tools: Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Zeplin
- Platforms: Web and Mobile (Android and iOS)
- You worked with complex consumer or B2B apps for mobile and web (is a must)
- Solid experience with design tools (Sketch, Figma, or something comparable) and prototyping tools (InVision, Sketch, Figma)
- You know and have a strong interest in user research and usability tests
- You have been part of a bigger product development team applying an agile process
Work management and communication:
- You work iteratively, prototype, and collect feedback fast
- You can analyze product requirements and decide on priorities
- You actively and regularly share your work with your team, including design insights and reasons for your design decisions
- You proactively identify areas of improvement not only in the design process and take ownership of the improvements.
- Experience with Zeplin
- Experience in FinTech or Crypto/Blockchain space
- Experience in conducting User Research and Usability Tests
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa application process support, you can count on a relocation bonus from the hiring company.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You'll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical, and housing systems of excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, and Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin, so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.