Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This is a Munich-based company dealing with indoor positioning. Their product is being used in more than 25 countries around the world, different customers starting with real estate sphere to manufacturing and museums are satisfied with it, more than 30 company-partners has already tried this indoor technology. Visiting this site clients can calculate floor space online, build visualization without any additional software installation, 3D building is also can be done. Every industry can find something they need at this indoor positioning industry. Almost 150 people are currently working in this company in Munich and, recently opened, New York headquarters.
Do you want to be a part of a worldwide company dealing with computer vision and 3D mapping? To work in a multinational team using cutting edge technologies and tools? Do you want to develop yourself, sharpen your skills and gain new experience? Just apply for this CI/CD DevOps Engineer position with relocation to Munich and you will have new horizons opened for you. You will:
- Own CI and CD infrastructure for the software stack of the company;
- Ensure software releases stability;
- Scale and manage SaaS;
- Automate the data processing pipeline;
- Automate of the calibration and service processes.
- 2+ years of AWS or Azure experience;
- Great experience working with infrastructure provisioning and automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible and etc;
- Proficiency with Linux;
- Great experience and track record of using CI/CD tools: Bamboo, TeamCity, TravisCI and Jenkins;
- LXC and/or Docker previous experience;
- Experience with Shell (Bash) or Python.
Bonus points will be for:
- C++ experience;
- CMake, Git and test frameworks experience;
- Web technologies experience;
- Previous experience in large software systems development.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and our aim is to make your IT job in Germany and relocation as smooth as possible.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developers' relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.