Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Are you ready to burst into digital insurance market? Germany`s digital insurance expert, a cutting-edge startup is bringing the market up to the new level, by following the words of Albert Einstein “If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”. By putting simplicity and transparency into the heart of their services and giving expert personal advice, they are becoming guides in the sophisticated world of insurance for their clients. Cooperating with more than 160 partners all over the world, they are doing their best to fulfill and outperform their client's needs and expectations, allowing to see the full picture make the best solutions. Superb startup atmosphere, educational prospects, and an energetic ambitious team are inviting new talents in our team in the pursuit of seizing the world.
A top German digital insurance company is looking for a DevOps engineer who will contribute into changing the world of insurance and providing users with the best solutions. Your duties as a DevOps engineer will include:
- Putting your expertise into practice to automate scaling, maintenance and configuration of the cloud infrastructure on AWS;
- Taking responsibility for monitoring on all levels;
- Making the best use of cloud services with the latest technologies such as AWS, Postgres, Superset Data Exploration, Docker, ELK, Rails etc.;
- Definition and implementation of centralised solutions to support the management of the office infrastructure and network.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Linux;
- Experience with Chef or Ansible;
- Knowledge in Kubernetes;
- Understanding of distributed systems (cluster managers, decentralized logging, message queues);
- Hands-on experience of managing alerting and monitoring systems;
- Experience with scripting languages such as BASH, Ruby, Perl;
- Perfect command of English;
- Being a proactive personality and willingness to learn;
- Knowledge of AWS and Postgres would be a plus;
- Knowledge of IT security would be highly beneficial.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your DevOps Engineer opportunity with relocation to Germany as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses for you and your family is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.
Frankfurt or so-called Germany's NY is 5th largest German city, an extremely powerful business and financial hub, housing one of the world’s largest stock exchanges (accounts for more than 90 percent of the turnover in the German market) and headquarters of European Central Bank, a great transport, cultural and IT hub with the third-largest in Europe airport and home for the world's biggest trade fairs. But don't be misled by the constant buzz of the city, take a closer look and you will see its` all-encompassing charm and beautiful soul of the city: in the amazing skyline, spontaneous spirit, tolerance, in its half-timbered buildings ,whispering of history, cozy apple wine taverns serving hearty regional food, atmospheric outdoor cafes, boutiques and street art, and beautiful parks, gardens and riverside paths. The city's cache of museums is second in Germany only to Berlin’s, and its nightlife and entertainment scenes are agitated by a spirited student population. Btw, there is a saying: German is the only language they don't speak in Frankfurt, that will help you to grasp one of the greatest cities in the world even faster.