Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based company has been changing the food-delivery industry since 2011.
More than 1000 team members work here, do their best and share their experience. First-rate investors are also the part of this start-up; they have already raised $1 billion to support this idea. This company is named World’s biggest network in this industry. The platform offers lots of choices with minimum efforts: online order and payment, any food desire can be met.
Are you skilled, enthusiastic DevOps Engineer? Do you want to work in the heart of Berlin? Are you passionate about engineering and leading? This Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer job with relocation to Berlin is the best place for you. After you join the team you will become a part of cross cultural family where everyone does his/her best to improve the current platform and to make it better for the customers. As Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer you will:
- Warrant that Machine learning and Big Data Systems are secure, they satisfy requirements, they are stable and scalable;
- Manage and take care of large scale data apps and data infrastructure in a cloud environment;
- You will be responsible for tuning up the processes and tools development for automation and monitoring app management.
Master’s Degree in Electrical/Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications or related;
- At least 8 years experience working in a cloud environment with distributed apps at scale;
- 8+ years of Mac, Linux and Windows systems experience (troubleshooting, configuration, deployment);
- At least 8 years experience with one of scripting languages like Bash, Python etc;
- 8+ years working with one of the object programming languages like C#, Java etc;
- Great experience and deep knowledge (at least 6 years) of monitoring, implementing, configuring of apps in a cloud environment;
- At least 6 years experience working with GCP, OpenShift, AWS, Azure etc;
- 5 years experience with Spark, AWS Kinesis, Hadoop, BigQuery, Kafka etc;
- 4+ years experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Google Compute Engine, AWS ECS, DCOS, AWS Lambda;
- 4+ years experience with Puppet/Chef, Jenkins, GitHub, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform;
- At least 2 years experience working with Scrum;
- High level of motivation, communication skills (written and oral), superior leadership skills, strong desire to learn.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.