Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor & indoor digital maps. Today, it is a leading global provider of indoor spatial intelligence solutions for enterprises. Its revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics, and insurance businesses worldwide. The company has offices in three countries and an inclusive, diverse team of over 200 people from more than 40 countries.
Imagine yourself being part of the IT Infrastructure team, where you will be collaborating with experienced tech professionals to design, monitor, operate, and support scalable global infrastructure.
The company has a career development path, online training platforms for those who are passionate about learning and developing their skills with technologies like Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Linux, AWS, and Microsoft 365.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Design, implement, scale, and operate the company's global SaaS infrastructure
- Provide best-in-class security solutions for its enterprise customers
- Improve the availability and maintenance of the platform services through automated tools and processes
- Work closely with software engineering teams to further improve software development and delivery processes and ensure the highest quality in the company's products
- Continuously improve monitoring and log collection infrastructure, enabling fast feedback and proactive capacity planning
- At least 3 years of experience building and operating production-grade AWS infrastructure, ideally in multiple regions
- At least 3 years of experience managing production Kubernetes clusters (Vanilla, Managed)
- Strong background working with Linux Operating Systems
- Good experience of automation tools and infrastructure provisioning (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Argo Workflows, etc)
- Experience with shell scripting (Bash) and programming languages such as Python or Go
- Good understanding of DevOps / Site Reliability Engineering practices and their tools
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn and help others learn
- Calm even during stressful situations
- Self-motivated, creative, and communicative
Bonus points if you have:
- Business fluency in German
- Worked with development teams using Agile technologies
- Previous experience with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, you can count on housing search assistance.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to take ownership and make an impact
- Flexible working hours via hybrid work setup (couple days in-office & a couple of days from home decided at team-level)
- Office in the heart of Munich
- Vibrant company culture with social clubs for every interest
- Learning opportunities