Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based startup was created for you to keep up to date with your surrounding community and share your news with the world. Currently, this social platform holds more than one million active users, and the number is growing, so the company is now in need for dedicated and passionate new team members.
Joining the company, you will become a part of a diverse but at the same time close community aimed at constant learning and self-improvement. Apart from that, you will be engaged in some unique activities that will help you use your creative thinking.
- Taking responsibility for development process;
- Monitoring production;
- Maintain code quality;
- Discuss problems and make decisions with the team.
- Around 3-4 years of experience;
- You have advanced experience with Linux, networks and AWS;
- You’re ready to contribute with coding skills as well;
- You are passionate about infrastructure as code;
- You have a bias to automate things whenever possible;
- You know how to keep a service available and performant while growing;
- You know how to monitor services and find problems within infrastructures;
- You can manage NoSQL database clusters, maybe even MongoDB and Redis;
- You’re ready to embrace a DevOps culture, because Systems Engineering doesn’t start only after ‘git push’.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your Ruby Developer opportunity with relocation to the Netherlands as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses and help finding an apartment is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs (including Ruby Backend Engineer jobs), tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.