Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This German company enables asset and wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes (client relationship management, online onboarding, invoicing, etc.) as well as third-party connections. Within less than five years, the company has grown to over 100 employees.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- Independently choosing the best approach and frameworks
- Creating a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the backend development team
- Working together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- Working in a growing team with flat hierarchies
- Willingness to learn and interest in user interactions and user experience
The platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 11 (Spring) and NodeJS. Backend services communicate through Apache Kafka. The backend communicates with the frontend through REST API. Data is stored in PostgreSQL. Services run in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React. For source control and continuous integration, the team is using GitLab. The development process is based on Scrum with two-week sprints.
- Relevant experience in frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with React, webpack, Babel, and a testing framework like Jest
- Experience with source control tools (Git, GitHub, GitLab)
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides a relocation bonus and housing search assistance, the hiring company will provide you with advice on things such as insurance needs, opening a bank account, etc.
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated, and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world's most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without a dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz – a lunch and after-work Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level