Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs and investors, it is the first functioning price comparison platform that has offers from over 500 online retailers. StyleLounge currently presents in 6 countries and planning to expand to the next two within months. The company grows extremely fast (currently >3M visits/month growing at >25%/month) and so is its international team. You will be part of a cross-functional agile scrum team consisting of highly-skilled engineers with a deep understanding of beautiful code, scalable microservice architectures and considerable experience in the industry.
The company leverage cutting-edge tools, languages and services and try to create the best possible technology stack for our future growth. StyleLounge’s mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe.
Company’s backend is based on node.js (ES6/ES2015, babel, TypeScript). The goal is readable and reusable Code, the application of design patterns, shared libraries and clear release cycles for the components. At this promising backend position you will:
- Use cutting-edge technologies (see below) to create a great scalable microservices platform;
- Implement and maintain various crucial components;
- Help shape our future software architecture;
- Learn and share your knowledge with the team;
- Improve our own and others’ open source projects;
- Sustain scalability, maintainability, testability and high quality code.
- You know, like and use design patterns;
- You're eager to research and improve best practices for problems;
- Expert knowledge in object oriented programming;
- Interested in reactive architectures (asynchronous, using streams and queues);
- Strict adherence to clean code paradigms;
- Used to test driven development;
- Experience with agile software development;
- Some coverage with the technologies we use.
Backend engineer job in one of the most affluent cities in Europe, Hamburg, will give you a truly unique experience and a chance to make a difference in a fast-growing, creative and professional company. You will surely appreciate a wide variety of educational opportunities, social and cultural events this IT job in Germany will present.
Magnificent Hamburg, Germany’s “Gateway to the World”, is one of the biggest harbors and most dynamic economic regions in Europe as well as the second largest German city. It is also ranked 9th in Germany for the high quality of the city’s infrastructure which will allow you to access more than 1,000 locations across Germany. The great maritime legacy and trade history of this city hasn’t only accumulated great wealth but also influenced its tempting spirit of freedom and joy, that lives deeply in numerous attractions of this city, which has got UNESCO recognition in 2015. In addition, it’s a very important media hub of Germany, that will let you join numerous tech events going on here. Seize this opportunity to get an exciting IT job in Europe and flourish your career as a Backend developer with us!
For additional details on this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!