Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This German startup has been reshaping the insurance industry since 2015. With its smartphone app, you can explore, purchase and manage insurance without having to meet with a broker face-to-face and deal with all that paperwork. Initially launched as a digital insurance broker, the company is now actively developing its own digital insurance products. The team has recently raised €15 million in a Series A funding and can already boast more than 85k customers.
- Collaborate closely with product owners on developing concepts, by providing them with early feedback.
- Translate those concepts into beautiful source code.
- Take an active part in refining and improving the tech stack and architecture.
- Work on creating a solid, consistent and scalable technical fundament together with the team.
- Support other teammates with advice and code reviews.
- Get the opportunity to contribute to reshaping the insurance industry and immerse yourself in the development of world-class user experiences for the insurance app and websites on top of the React/Redux stack.
- A knack for crafting semantic HTML and beautiful stylesheets.
- A solid grasp of React.js and Redux.
- Hands-on TypeScript and/or React Native experience is a definite plus.
- Working knowledge of the npm ecosystem: webpack, Babel, Yarn, Jest, and ESLint.
- Experience building projects from scratch to production.
- Good testing skills and a passion for writing high-quality, consistent, reliable code.
- Code reusability, practicability and development speed are also among the things you care about.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why a relocation bonus, visa application process support, and assistance with finding a home for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in your job relocation.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your job relocation into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Germany is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.