Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Since founding the company in 2017, this team has been working to develop fundamentally new market mechanisms for DeFi, or decentralized finance, a fast-growing sector of the cryptocurrency industry. To date, the startup has released a few products, including an Ethereum-based prediction market platform for building customized forecasting apps and a crypto wallet for secure storage of funds.
The company is on the lookout for a Front End Team Lead with ReactJS expertise to join its growing Berlin-based team that builds a wallet for managing digital assets on the Ethereum blockchain. The team currently consists of 15 people, including product managers, a tech lead, mobile developers, designers, and back-end software engineers.
The tech stack being used:
- Front end: TypeScript, React.js, Redux, styled-components, Material UI
- Desktop: Electron
- Back end: Python, Django
As a Front End Development Team Lead, you will:
- Run a team of two front-end developers.
- Manage a team of six external contractors (software developers and a QA engineer from Argentina).
- Be responsible for delivering high-quality front end code.
- Contribute to the company’s growing test suite.
- Manage the web app development process, including priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and designers to regularly ship working features.
- Mentor more junior front end team members.
- Spend around 70% of your working hours on web app development.
- At least 4 years of experience building web applications.
- Experience leading a team of two or more people.
- Knowledge of the web app development process.
- In-depth understanding of the React.js framework and its core principles.
- Experience with statically typed programming languages (preferably TypeScript).
- Experience implementing and maintaining test suites for React-based applications.
- Working knowledge of MobX, Redux, or any other popular state management library.
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Ethereum knowledge
- Architecture experience
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s visa application process support is a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in your job relocation. Moreover, the company hiring you offers a relocation bonus.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical, and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, and Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin, so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.