Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This is a Munich-based company dealing with indoor positioning. Their product is being used in more than 25 countries around the world, different customers starting with real estate sphere to manufacturing and museums are satisfied with it, more than 30 company-partners has already tried this indoor technology. Visiting this site clients can calculate floor space online, build visualization without any additional software installation, 3D building is also can be done. Every industry can find something they need at this indoor positioning industry. Almost 150 people are currently working in this company in Munich and, recently opened, New York headquarters.
In this software engineering position, you will be developing the UI app powering the company’s latest mapping system for capturing large indoor spaces (TypeScript, Angular 2+), as well as the back end helping control the mapping on the company’s mapping devices (Python). As a Front-End/Full Stack Engineer, your responsibilities will also include:
- Developing applications for internal use;
- Designing interactive and high-performance client-server applications, related to robotics;
- Maintaining and improving the existing APIs;
- Helping your colleagues grow professionally.
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Experience building and implementing client-server and web-server apps;
- Passion for robotics;
- No problem communicating in English;
- Willingness to relocate to Munich and work in an international team.
Any of the below is a plus:
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or any other related field;
- Experience with Linux in general and Git, Bash in particular;
- Application debugging and improving skills;
- Interest in CI/CD, Agile, and DevOps.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why document consulting and assistance with searching for a home for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in your job relocation. Furthermore, the hiring company provides a relocation bonus and is ready to sponsor your work visa if required.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.