Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This is a Munich-based company dealing with indoor positioning. Their product is being used in more than 25 countries around the world, different customers starting with real estate sphere to manufacturing and museums are satisfied with it, more than 30 company-partners has already tried this indoor technology. Visiting this site clients can calculate floor space online, build visualization without any additional software installation, 3D building is also can be done. Every industry can find something they need at this indoor positioning industry. Almost 150 people are currently working in this company in Munich and, recently opened, New York headquarters.
If you are willing to develop yourself, gain important experience and learn new tools, this Senior Front-end Developer position with relocation to Munich is the one you should try. As soon as join this multinational team of professionals you will become a part of something huge and interesting. After you relocate to Munich to hold this Senior Front-end Developer job your main tasks are going to be:
- To work on the current 3D apps which help to visualize and navigate indoor spaces and they are based on TypeScript, Three.JS, Angular and many others;
- To work closely with UX design team in order to implement new features;
- To be responsible for implementing Unit testing, Integration testing together with QA team;
- To be also responsible for implementing responsive user interfaces;
- Support, coach and help juniors with pair programming, code reviews etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in CS;
- At least 5+ years of JS development experience;
- Great experience working with TypeScript or related;
- Deep knowledge and experience with CSS and HTML;
- Superior knowledge and experience with Angular;
- Experience with AngularJS, Three.JS, and Bootstrap, Git, Spring, Linux;
- Debugging experience is a great plus.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and our aim is to make your IT job in Germany and relocation as smooth as possible.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.