Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
A Berlin based company is the best platform for wealth and asset managers who are responsible for their clients’ money. This platform is fully customizable which means it is convenient for every customer; it has a great user experience. Visiting this platform the customer understands that clients and their benefit are on the first place. This platform is totally adaptive, flexible and it ensures data protection laws compliance. A team is also manages all digital interfaces and issues from front-end to back-end.
Newest technologies and tools are being used together with highest standards of security.
This Senior Front-End Engineer job in Berlin is the opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing, well-funded German fintech startup aimed at digitalizing the asset and wealth management industry. Wоrking аt this company is like its platform: straightfоrwаrd and fосused оn ехсеllencе.
The company's digital platform comprises dozens of microservices that are primarily based on Java 8. The front end of the platform is based on ReactJS. For source control and CI, the team is currently using GitLab. As for the development process, they use Scrum with 2-week sprints.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will:
- Have the chance to immerse yourself in the front-end development and design of a new exciting product;
- Have the freedom to choose the best approach and frameworks;
- Develop a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the team of back-end developers;
- Work in a team of excellent software engineers and product managers;
- Share your knowledge and experience with other members of the development team
- Work in a growing team with flat hierarchies;
- Have the chance to feed your hunger for continuous learning and fulfill your interest in user interactions and user experience.
- 4+ years of relevant front-end development experience;
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 skills;
- Experience with React.js, webpack, Babel, and Jest (or another testing framework);
- Experience with source control tools (GitLab, Git, or GitHub);
- Passion for working in agile teams and familiarity with Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence;
- Excellent spoken and written English (knowledge of German is a plus).
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in your job relocation.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, and Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin, so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.