Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Since its inception in 2015, this German company has been working tirelessly to tackle the recruiting and HR challenges faced by small and medium-sized enterprises. Today, it is a rapidly growing, well-funded HR-tech startup with more than 300 employees from over 30 different countries. The software they offer enables SMEs to store and manage all employee data and HR processes in one place. And this is only part of what has been developed to date. The team has set itself an ambitious goal: to build Europe’s leading HR platform.
This front-end job in Munich is an excellent opportunity to take an active part in shaping the engineering culture of the company and the future of its holistic HR and applicant management software used by SMEs and startups. By joining the company as a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will:
- Become part of an autonomous, cross-functional and feature-based team;
- Work in a high-impact driven environment;
- Closely collaborate with designers and product owners;
- Take responsibility for bringing the UX and UI to the next level;
- Work on improving the front-end codebase (primarily React) and help the company run it efficiently on the AWS infrastructure;
- Jointly work towards achieving the goal of becoming Europe's market leader in HR software for SMEs.
- 7+ years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems;
- 3+ years of experience with React;
- High standards for the quality of UI;
- Experience interpreting and executing on the outcomes of UX research and product design;
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles;
- Solid background in performance monitoring and optimization;
- Experience of coaching junior team members;
- You’re driven by impact and eager to create value for customers;
- You have an analytical mindset and an eye for detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Fluency in English.
You don’t just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, visa sponsorship, coverage of flight, and help finding an apartment in Munich for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.