Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based company has been changing the food-delivery industry since 2011.
More than 1000 team members work here, do their best and share their experience. First-rate investors are also the part of this start-up; they have already raised $1 billion to support this idea. This company is named World’s biggest network in this industry. The platform offers lots of choices with minimum efforts: online order and payment, any food desire can be met.
The company is on the lookout for a Senior Front-End Engineer who is ready to become part of its amazingly diverse Logistics team in Berlin and help build the best food delivery experience in the world. As a Senior Front-End UX Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building up a design system jointly with the design team and implementing it into a rapidly growing number of products;
- Identifying interaction patterns across the products and building reusable components and front-end libraries for React, Angular, and Android front ends;
- Active participation in architecture decisions as well as providing technical front-end leadership;
- Sharing your knowledge about semantic, high-performance HTML and CSS with other front-end devs in the team;
- Being an ambassador for consistency, usability, and accessibility of the product interfaces;
- Close collaboration with product designers and PM’s on scalable front-end solutions and abstract new components for the design system.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a UX-related field (e.g., Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Graphic Design, etc.), or equivalent practical experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and delivering solutions using front-end technologies;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- A firm grasp of the importance of user-centric design and design thinking;
- Excellence in interaction/visual design and solid skills in the other;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and time-management skills;
Any of the below is a plus:
- Experience with Design Systems;
- Sketch, InVision, and Abstract skills;
- Experience with Android and/or iOS;
- Data Visualization experience;
- Experience with scripting languages, especially Ruby or Python.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.