Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Founded in 2013 this Berlin-based startup concentrated on producing innovative IoT projects. In the summer of 2014, the company launched a smart vehicle which makes you forget about traffic jams. Сurrently, the software development team is working on cloud infrastructure solutions to connect its smart vehicles to the driver’s personal gadgets and also to offer a number of business solutions both for internal users and for third parties by selling its APIs. It’s vital that the smart mobility platform should be secure as the drivers’ lives depend on your code.
This company is looking for a dedicated Software Engineer with relocation to Berlin. This job opportunity is surely worth trying, because after you join this team you will be a part of motivating environment. This is a place to develop yourself and gain new experience. As a Senior Software Engineer with relocation to Berlin your core responsibilities would be:
- To bring the product to the absolutely new level by making your contribution to development of applications (web and mobile);
- To build cutting edge applications using JS and AngularJS;
- To work closely with other departments (back/front-end, product managers, architects) for new possibilities in applications development;
- To take part in discussions of tech possibilities and dream up ideas.
- At Least Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or related;
- Proficiency at ES6, JS, CSS3 and AngularJS;
- Superior knowledge of OOP and engineering principals, app architectures and UI;
- Great experience working with real time apps and WebSockets;
- Design and UX are your love;
- Acceptance testing experience.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support and document consulting are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Berlin into a truly great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center which always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.