Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company is the European market leader in smart climate control solutions. Its smartphone app enables millions of people across Europe to remotely control heating and cooling at home. Thanks to the flagship geolocation feature, the app automatically senses when nobody is at home, turns down the heating/air conditioning and thus enables its households to save on energy costs. As soon as one of the residents starts to return home, the app reacts immediately and turns everything back the way it was. Established in 2011, the company has raised about €50 million in funding to date. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of the company. Would you like to join too?
The company is now after a passionate iOS Developer to push their app to the nеxt lеvеl. The person who wants tо make a diffеrеnce and is ready take on challеnges. The team follows аgilе mеthоdоlogies and rеlеases app updates several timеs a month. By landing this iOS job in Munich, you will get the chance to constantly explore new technologies. Apart from building new and innovative product fеaturеs in thе iOS app, you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in the dеvеlopment of new concepts;
- Closely collaborate not only with iOS and Windows devs as part of the Mobile Team but also with server developer (negotiating the next API or data model);
- Be actively involved in UI development.
- At least three years of experience developing iOS apps, either with Swift or using Objective-C;
- Excellent command of the technologies you work with;
- Good knowledge of iOS SDKs and frameworks such as Core Location;
- Familiarity with object-oriented software design and design patterns;
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity;
- Experience with client/server architectures using REST APIs;
- Experience with software testing and testing frameworks;
- Experience with source control, e.g. Git or GitHub;
- Interest in and willingness to develop apps on other mobile platforms, such as Android and Windows, too;
- Passion for new technologies and eagerness to be involved in building IoT solutions;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and our aim is to make your IT job in Germany and relocation as smooth as possible.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.