Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based company has been changing the food-delivery industry since 2011.
More than 1000 team members work here, do their best and share their experience. First-rate investors are also the part of this start-up; they have already raised $1 billion to support this idea. This company is named World’s biggest network in this industry. The platform offers lots of choices with minimum efforts: online order and payment, any food desire can be met.
If you are an experienced problem solver, if you think outside the box, if you want to live in Germany, so this Lead Mobile Engineer job with relocation to Berlin is a great chance for you to push your career to the next level. While holding this position, you will be a part of the Tech Team who create the best solutions which cover the whole customer service.
As a Lead Mobile Engineer your main tasks will be:
- To prove that you are able to manage and inspire the engineering team;
- To perform review peer and follow the standards of coding;
- To find and correct the development process inefficiencies;
- To mentor engineering team, to help them follow and execute their career plan;
- To perform plans of the tech and process improvement projects together with other team leads;
- Perform regular feedbacks and coach in difficult issues;
- To manage the process of the mobile applications release.
- iOS and/or Android development experience;
- years of leading experience;
- Understanding of MVVM, MVP, MVI and other architectural patterns;
- Successful experience with compromising on pragmatism decisions with good design;
- Attention to details;
- Knowledge and understanding of APIs and server/client system architectures;
- Love solving problems, tech challenges and software design;
- Passion to work in multinational teams while working on large-scale and innovative projects;
- Willing to lead Agile software development projects;
- Ability to share the needed information.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.