Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Certain things are just meant to be shared. And our company's passion about football unites us with 21 million users all over the world and drives us to expand the borders of possible since 2008. Endless innovation, high service standards, devoted work and talent of our team in pursuing our goal of bringing football to people, gave us leadership in the world mobile sports application market and an opportunity to become a best android app according to Google in 2014. Although we сan be found on iOS, Android, Windows and the web so far, it's only a very start for us as we aim to fill the world with our unforgettable high-tech experience of football at the completely new level - the mixture of dynamic information updates, editorials and social opportunities.
Join us and help create a truly great app - beautiful, simple, efficient and very useful. We are looking for a Senior iOS developer who will:
- Create clear, fast and well-architected quality code to ensure constant improvement of the application;
- Collaborate with the Design Department and other engineers;
- Work closely with other front-end developers, teaching them and learning from them.
- Proven expertise of Objective-C and Swift;
- Ability to use little code with the help of Interface Builder and Auto Layout;
- A portfolio with your iOS apps in the AppStore;
- Good knowledge of JSON, REST and/or other API technologies;
- Understanding of Scrum;
- A university degree in Mathematics/Engineering/Computer science or related fields;
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.