Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Munich-based company has been producing special wearables that help employees work faster, safer and in a quality manner since 2014. This product is a real catch for those who work in logistics and in manufacturing. This start-up has already covered the European market and is about to enter Canada and US one. They have many awards like the Intel “Make It Wearable” Challenge, Best of Munich, Innovation World Cup and many others. Today this business consists of 90 open-minded team players whose mission is to connect workers to the industrial IoT.
This company is now looking for an experienced Backend Engineer with relocation to Munich. This open position if definitely for you have a desire to be involved in Iot backend architecture, to collaborate with mobile and embedded engineering. This job is everything but routing. You will be responsible for:
- Backend services developing, testing and releasing;
- Code writing to set up the cloud infrastructure which run backend services;
- Building of the systems which connect to the mobile applications and embedded devices.
- Superior Backend knowledge and experience (5+ years), preferably with Golang, Python or Java;
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related;
- DevOps environment working experience;
- Experience working with WMS, EPR;
- Experience with CoAP, MQTT and Time Series DB like InfluxDB;
- If you know how to work with on-premise installations (for corporate clients), that would be an advantage.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.