Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is an absolute worldwide leader in supply chain optimization and logistics. It was founded in 2000 in Germany. There are more than 600 employees working in this business in more than 15 countries all over the world: Germany, Belgium, Austria, the Czech Republic, the USA, Hungary, and Brazil. Software, research, 4PL services and consulting are united in this company. It was awarded as Best Workplaces in Europe, Best of Consulting, German Award for Supply Chain Management, Technology Fast 500 EMEA and etc.
Looking for an opportunity to take your Java back-end development skills to the next level? Apply for this back-end job in Berlin and immerse yourself in building interesting software solutions that will be used by well-known companies worldwide.
As a Junior/Mid Level Java Back-End Developer, you will:
- Become part of an agile dev team within a growing company with a market-leading reputation, numerous awards, and over 600 team members across 15+ locations.
- Put your skills and knowledge towards further development of the current microservices architecture based on Spring Boot.
- Be responsible for the data provision of the business intelligence solution and ensuring smooth data exchange.
- Master interesting tech challenges like REST interfaces, operating a data warehouse, processing of data streams with Kafka, and so on.
- Collaborate closely with product owners and testers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or another related field.
- Professional experience in the areas of software development and team programming.
- Passion for developing software using Java.
- Hands-on experience with Microservices.
- You're comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with tools like Git, Gradle, and Jira.
- Spring Framework skills are desirable but not required.
- Dedication to the clean code principles and attention to the quality of your code.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why ensuring a relocation package is a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in your job relocation.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical, and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, and Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin, so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.