Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company offers an all-in-one admin panel for those who sell something on Amazon. The platform has several versions and includes tools for managing profit, automating PPC campaigns, improving SEO rankings, checking the customer feedback, and so on. Based in Berlin, the company is a part of Amazon's Official Global Solution Provider Network. The product was voted among ‘20 Most Promising E-Commerce Solution Providers’ by CIO Review.
If you’re a skilled Java Back-end Engineer who enjoys working on соmplеx tasks and is ready to be involved in deploying, running and monitoring developed apps, you should totally consider this Senior Java Developer job in Berlin as your next professional adventure! This is an opportunity to become part of a profitable, funded and rapidly growing SaaS startup with over one hundred employees from 35+ different countries.
Having joined the company as a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will:
- Work in a cross-functional team, using agile methodologies (namely Scrum) to build and deliver cutting-edge features.
- Contribute to both the tech strategy and the product roadmap.
- Get your hands dirty building microservices that handle billions of data-points.
- Design and implement the API and database architecture.
- Participate in the process of hiring new tech employees.
- Mentor less experienced teammates.
- 5+ years of commercial Java development experience, including commercial experience with Java 8.
- 5+ years of commercial experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud solutions.
- Working knowledge of the Spring framework, Spring Boot, and Hibernate/JPA.
- A strong DevOps mindset.
- Experience with Terraform is a definite plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines is a big plus too.
- Familiarity with messaging, multithreading, caching, and REST.
- Maven, Git and Jira skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
- Fluency in English.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, and Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin, so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.