Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
A Berlin based company is the best platform for wealth and asset managers who are responsible for their clients’ money. This platform is fully customizable which means it is convenient for every customer; it has a great user experience. Visiting this platform the customer understands that clients and their benefit are on the first place. This platform is totally adaptive, flexible and it ensures data protection laws compliance. A team is also manages all digital interfaces and issues from front-end to back-end.
Newest technologies and tools are being used together with highest standards of security.
If you’re a real Java expert with solid experience in backend development, then how about making Germany your next destination? There's a room for such a talent like you in fascinating Berlin! Here you will have a chance not only to boost your Java skills and grow professionally but also enjoy a process of creating, developing and maintaining advanced backend services as well as your time spent side by side with a team of awesome techies. A senior level Java position within this innovative fintech company will enable you to:
- Design and implement advanced backend services and complex core apps;
- Build an innovative product from scratch, using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Evaluate different development approaches/methodologies;
- Be responsible for constant productivity improvement and sustainability enhancement with great coding, QA and release practices;
- Advance your understanding of the key drivers and opportunities within the business, closely collaborating with a gang of product managers, data analysts and executive stakeholders;
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team members;
- Work directly with the CTO.
- Minimum 4 years of JavaSE experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Design;
- Experience using either Middleware Architecture or Message Queues (Kafka would be a plus);
- Expertise in building API based solutions;
- Solid knowledge of SQL (Postgre skills would be a plus);
- Familiarity with IT Security is highly appreciated;
- Experience with Spark, Storm & Samza data processing technologies, as well as cloud providers like AWS, ProfitBricks is appreciated;
- Experience with REST, NoSQL databases, Scala, TDD/BDD and CI/CD is desirable;
- Fluency in English along with excellent communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job in Germany and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
This IT job in Berlin is so much more than a tech position or an IT job abroad! We perceive it as an opportunity to be a part of our family and turn you job into full-time passion, unique experience in one of the most advanced countries of EU (that will offer you a great software engineer salary)! You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center which always offers a variety of tech conferences and educational events to participate in. For instance, don’t miss your chance to visit Tech Open Air 2017, one of the coolest tech conferences in Europe, which will take place in Berlin this summer. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel It’s a place that will surely enrich your Java developer job and life in general with invaluable opportunities!