Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Berlin-based fintech company of 250 masterminds launches 4-6 ventures per year, operates in 10 countries and is determined to reshape the world of finance. The company takes immense care of every business idea they are trusted with and do the best to translate its brilliance and vision into the best technological solution. A perfect mix of strong expertise and sharp innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and dedicated professionalism of a team allows not only to attract necessary investment and talent but also develop refined and sustainable solutions. It is a talented, devoted and ambitious squad of professionals from more than 30 countries and you are able to expand the horizons even further.
If you’re a real Java expert with solid experience in backend development, then how about making Germany your next destination? There's a room for such a talent like you in fascinating Berlin! Here you will have a chance not only to boost your Java skills and grow professionally but also enjoy a process of creating, developing and maintaining advanced backend services as well as your time spent side by side with a team of awesome techies. A senior level Java position within this innovative fintech company will enable you to:
- Design and implement advanced backend services and complex core apps;
- Build an innovative product from scratch, using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Evaluate different development approaches/methodologies;
- Be responsible for constant productivity improvement and sustainability enhancement with great coding, QA and release practices;
- Advance your understanding of the key drivers and opportunities within the business, closely collaborating with a gang of product managers, data analysts and executive stakeholders;
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team members;
- Work directly with the CTO.
- Minimum 4 years of JavaSE experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Design;
- Experience using either Middleware Architecture or Message Queues (Kafka would be a plus);
- Expertise in building API based solutions;
- Solid knowledge of SQL (Postgre skills would be a plus);
- Familiarity with IT Security is highly appreciated;
- Experience with Spark, Storm & Samza data processing technologies, as well as cloud providers like AWS, ProfitBricks is appreciated;
- Experience with REST, NoSQL databases, Scala, TDD/BDD and CI/CD is desirable;
- Fluency in English along with excellent communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job in Germany and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
This IT job in Berlin is so much more than a tech position or an IT job abroad! We perceive it as an opportunity to be a part of our family and turn you job into full-time passion, unique experience in one of the most advanced countries of EU (that will offer you a great software engineer salary)! You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center which always offers a variety of tech conferences and educational events to participate in. For instance, don’t miss your chance to visit Tech Open Air 2017, one of the coolest tech conferences in Europe, which will take place in Berlin this summer. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel It’s a place that will surely enrich your Java developer job and life in general with invaluable opportunities!