Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor & indoor digital maps. Today, it is a leading global provider of indoor spatial intelligence solutions for enterprises. Its revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics, and insurance businesses worldwide. The company has offices in three countries and an inclusive, diverse team of over 200 people from more than 40 countries.
Being a part of this team of young and already experienced professionals you will get an opportunity to participate in brainstorming, discussions of how to improve the product; you will coach and train junior team-mates, help them and support. There are also some exact responsibilities of Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with relocation to Munich.
You will be:
- Working with the current viewer, 3D apps for browsers, Digital navigation systems;
- Show and practice your knowledge of WebGL, CSS, JS, HTML, Three.JS etc;
- Responsible for innovative architecture of the client-server design to create easy to use web interface;
- Working on databases (PostGIS/PostgreSQL) where all the geospatial data is being stored;
- Closely working with navigation and mapping experts in order to perform brand new features;
- Using REST, SQL and Angular2+ improving the environment;
- Managing APIs in order the third party could use it and improve the API by gathering feedbacks.
- At least Bachelor degree at Computer science, electrical engineering or related; in case you don’t have any degree so you must have superior skills in coding;
- Proficiency at Java or at least 5 years experience;
- Expert or 5+ years of object-oriented developing experience ;
- Architecting and developing complex software experience on the cloud like microservices, AWS;
- Great experience with Spring Boot, Java, SQL and Hibernate;
- Experience with Bootstrap, Three.js, Angular, Python, Git, Linux, Bash - is a great plus and an advantage;
- Experience in 3D graphics and debugging and geospatial data is also a plus.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.