Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company is the European market leader in smart climate control solutions. Its smartphone app enables millions of people across Europe to remotely control heating and cooling at home. Thanks to the flagship geolocation feature, the app automatically senses when nobody is at home, turns down the heating/air conditioning and thus enables its households to save on energy costs. As soon as one of the residents starts to return home, the app reacts immediately and turns everything back the way it was. Established in 2011, the company has raised about €50 million in funding to date. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of the company. Would you like to join too?
The company is now looking for an experienced Software Engineer who would strengthen its tight-knit development team and is ready to join them as soon as possible. The team builds services with a strong emphasis on its customers and strives to deliver new features and enhancements to them day by day. All team members are actively involved in each stage of the development cycle. As a Back-end Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for building a highly available and scalable IoT platform that can connect millions of embedded devices. (Tech stack: Spring Boot, Grails 3, Groovy);
- Operate multiple services using containerization technologies, lеvеraging the latеst AWS sеrvicеs, and dеplоying nеw vеrsions into prоduction several times a day;
- Work closely with colleagues from other teams to develop concepts for new product features, to present them to the company’s stakeholders and finally implement these concepts using, for instance, RESTful APIs and Angular-based frontends.
- Prоfеssiоnal dеvеlopment experience with a JVM-based language;
- Excellent knowledge of OOD principles;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and our aim is to make your IT job in Germany and relocation as smooth as possible.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.