Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company is the European market leader in smart climate control solutions. Its smartphone app enables millions of people across Europe to remotely control heating and cooling at home. Thanks to the flagship geolocation feature, the app automatically senses when nobody is at home, turns down the heating/air conditioning and thus enables its households to save on energy costs. As soon as one of the residents starts to return home, the app reacts immediately and turns everything back the way it was. Established in 2011, the company has raised about €50 million in funding to date. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of the company. Would you like to join too?
The company is now looking for an experienced Software Engineer who would strengthen its tight-knit development team and is ready to join them as soon as possible. The team builds services with a strong emphasis on its customers and strives to deliver new features and enhancements to them day by day. All team members are actively involved in each stage of the development cycle. Your daily business as a Back-end Developer will include:
- By using AWS Serverless Stacks powered by Node.js, integrate different company’s devices with voice assistants (e.g. Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant);
- In order to achieve high availability and scalability, your daily tasks will also include building and operating critical back-end services (e.g. an OAuth2 service provider) with Spring Boot and AWS services;
- Providing a service to manage the company’s core knowledge about heating systems and an Angular frontend to enable customers to easily install all the devices.
- Prоfеssiоnal dеvеlopment experience (preferably with a JVM-based language);
- Priоr еxpеrience with cloud-based cоmputing infrastructurе;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and our aim is to make your IT job in Germany and relocation as smooth as possible.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.