Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based startup was created for you to keep up to date with your surrounding community and share your news with the world. Currently, this social platform holds more than one million active users, and the number is growing, so the company is now in need for dedicated and passionate new team members.
Joining the company, you will become a part of a diverse but at the same time close community aimed at constant learning and self-improvement. Apart from that, you will be engaged in some unique activities that will help you use your creative thinking.
- To write clear and readable code;
- To be able to solve problems in an unusual and creative way;
- To cooperate with other team members (developers and QAs);
- To create software that will reduce the cost of change;
- To take part in pair programming and code reviews.
- You have around 3-4 years of experience;
- You have experience with Node.js as an actual backend Engineer, and maybe you’ve played with Golang or Java for CPU-intensive tasks;
- You want to work in large-scale Distributed Systems;
- You have experience with MongoDB, beyond “I have played with it in the past”;
- You have a bias to automate things when possible;
- You’re ready to embrace a DevOps culture, because an Engineer’s work doesn’t end after we ‘git push’;
- You’re ready to work with Linux, AWS, Git, Docker and a growing infrastructure.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your relocation to the Netherlands as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses and help finding an apartment is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs (including Ruby Backend Engineer jobs), tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.