Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is a fast growing startup, placed in Munich, with more than 400 employees, monthly dealing with over 1.5 mln purchases. This platform was founded 6 years ago and now are working with more than 20 markets all around the world. Digital assets in amount of 100+ are in operation of the platform. Thanks to the product consumers are able to do smart and profitable shopping, get more attractive offers and extra discounts. This is beneficial and advantageous for those who want to sell, for buyers and for the digital publishers. This company is transforming the way of buying, selling and publishing into one deal in a single session.
The company is now willing to hire an experienced Tech Lead with relocation to Munich. If you are proficiency at Node.js and you are dreaming to become a part of something huge, you definitely should apply for this job. This is the place where you will get a chance to show your skills while dealing with many interesting and challenging tasks like:
- Take responsibility over teams who control over 50 worldwide domains;
- Be responsible for hiring of suitable candidates for Developers’ teams;
- Organize, attend and coordinate meetings of the team;
- Lead the team, set definite goals and ensure everything is done to reach them;
- Coaching, motivation and rewarding of the team is also under your control;
- Sharing new tools and technologies with the rest of the team.
- At least 4+ years of Node.js practical and successful experience;
- Experience holding Leading positions;
- Deep knowledge and great experience in Front-end technologies;
- Deep knowledge of NoSQL, AWS Service, Angular and Java;
- At least Bachelor Degree in CS or related.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.