Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor & indoor digital maps. Today, it is a leading global provider of indoor spatial intelligence solutions for enterprises. Its revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics, and insurance businesses worldwide. The company has offices in three countries and an inclusive, diverse team of over 200 people from more than 40 countries.
Can you imagine diving into the development of the software and components that run our innovative mobile indoor mapping system, operated by partner companies in more than 25 countries worldwide?
You will join the Mapping & Perception Team, and collaborate closely with people from a diverse set of cultural and professional backgrounds, who share a passion for delivering top-class mapping solutions that aim to digitize physical spaces through the creation of photorealistic digital twins. If you share that passion, and you can imagine yourself working in a cross-functional role in a dynamic and international environment, you just might be the person the company is looking for!
The team's mission this year is to elevate software solutions used in mapping entire buildings and creating realistic 3D representations based on cutting-edge technology in the area of robotics.
How you will make an impact:
- You will be implementing responsive user interfaces using Angular, TypeScript, and SaaS
- You will work on a Java and Spring-based application server which drives the web client and the positioning app and PostgreSQL/PostGIS database which stores geospatially referenced data
- You will be involved in improving a heavily used cloud solution to process data efficiently in a user-friendly way
- You will be involved in setting up great new features for the front end by working closely together with mapping and positioning experts
- You will take part in designing an innovative client-server architecture to bring high-performance point cloud and computer visions to a simple to use and interactive web interface
- You will be implementing features for digital enrichment of the environment using geospatial SQL, REST, and Angular
- You will play an important part in maintaining and extending APIs for third-party use; developing interesting API examples; gathering feedback in order to improve and extend the API
- You will be deeply involved in continuously optimizing the cloud infrastructure for performance and reliability
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or electrical engineering (or similar) or no degree but self-taught top-notch coding skills
- At least 4 years of experience in full-stack web app development
- At least 2 years of experience building and deploying cloud applications on AWS
- A track record of successfully implemented web applications which make heavy use of Angular, as well as Java-based web-server applications or successfully implemented web-server applications in a comparable language
- Profound TypeScript experience knowing both the language and common JS libraries combined with good knowledge of Java & SQL
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, you can count on housing search assistance from the hiring company.
The company offers:
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work setup, enabling you to plan your work around your life and not your life around work!
- A competitive compensation package that values the skills and experience you bring
- German language classes to help you in your journey of integrating into the German culture!
- Flat hierarchy with an open feedback culture, including 360° developmental feedback aimed at holistic professional development
- Access to a learning & developmental platform with trainings tailored to your needs on a broad range of topics
- Clear career development paths and internal mobility opportunities