Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Founded in 2017, this company has set out to build an intelligent platform that connects passionate photographers and businesses looking for high-converting visual content. Its customer base includes companies from a variety of industries, including real estate, travel, and food. The startup has already raised 2 rounds of funding and is ready to take the next big step, which is to build AI-enabled infrastructure for hosting visuals (photos and videos) for companies.
Want a chance to have an impact on one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies entering an exciting new growth phase? Then you should totally consider applying for this Salesforce Developer job in Berlin! As a Salesforce developer, you will:
- Become part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional engineering team that lives Agile values and principles.
- Play an active role in the design and delivery of Salesforce-based solutions, which support the business needs of the company.
- Build customer-facing apps on top of the Salesforce Customer Community.
- Spread your domain expertise across the company, consulting and educating both your colleagues and stakeholders.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with the following tech stack: Apex, Visualforce, SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System), and SOQL.
- Experience developing solutions with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Customer Community.
- Expеriеncе intеgrаting Salesforce with other systems using REST web services, Mеssаgе Quеuеs, Streaming APIs, and so on.
- Experience applying software engineering best practices, such as Version Control and CI/CD, within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and a strong knowledge of software development practices.
- Ability to work autonomously and a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for the work you do and willingness to grow in your area of expertise.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience building AppExchange applications.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support and assistance with searching for a home for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in your job relocation.
Germany has one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, and Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin, so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.