Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company is the European market leader in smart climate control solutions. Its smartphone app enables millions of people across Europe to remotely control heating and cooling at home. Thanks to the flagship geolocation feature, the app automatically senses when nobody is at home, turns down the heating/air conditioning and thus enables its households to save on energy costs. As soon as one of the residents starts to return home, the app reacts immediately and turns everything back the way it was. Established in 2011, the company has raised about €50 million in funding to date. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of the company. Would you like to join too?
Seeking a new software engineering role where you can grow professionally and make a difference? Then this Senior Full Stack Engineer job in Munich could be what you are looking for! Having joined the company as a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will:
- Take an active role in the development of its new, multi-tenant B2B service platform capable of monitoring millions of smart thermostats in a lean and result-oriented way.
- Drive and shape the platform's feature set.
- Design, implement, and deploy the new platform several times a day using Angiar 8+, webpack, Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS tooling, and an automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Work closely with different teams within the company to deepen your grasp of smart heating solutions and to assess the business value of new features.
- Collaborate closely with a Product Manager.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 2+ years of professional development experience with Angular and Kotlin (or any other JVM-based programming language).
- Proven record of actibely pursuing rapid development and feedback cycles.
- Excellent English written and verbal commuhicatio skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, coverage of flight, and assistance with searching for a home for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, which turns your relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Moreover, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.