Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor & indoor digital maps. Today, it is a leading global provider of indoor spatial intelligence solutions for enterprises. Its revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics, and insurance businesses worldwide. The company has offices in three countries and an inclusive, diverse team of over 200 people from more than 40 countries.
You'll be part of the Product Management Web & Cloud team, where you will be collaborating with experienced engineers, designers, customer-facing teams, as well as customers, to drive the development of the company's 3D visualization software.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Drive the product vision to meet customers' needs
- Gather information about customers' pain points and translate them into product requirements
- Collaborate closely with developers and UX team members
- Bring all stakeholder voices to the table, align key decisions, and motivate the team to deliver
- Drive product-focused decisions aligned with the product strategy in close cooperation with our CTO, Head of Product, and Solution Factory
- Mentor other product managers in product management best practices
- A can-do attitude and love collaborating with colleagues from all departments
- A university degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Media Informatics or Business & Technology Management
- At least 5 years experience in a software product management role or deeply relevant product management experience in long-term internships in a technology company – preferably SaaS
- Experience with Agile development processes, writing user stories, and defining requirements
- A solid understanding of web-based software development processes from prototyping to release
- A structured, yet flexible working style
- Fantastic problem-solving, communication, and project management skills
- A big picture view with the ability to go deep into details
- Fluent English, German is a plus
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of the laser scanning, surveying, or BIM industry, giving you a good understanding of our customer's needs.
- Experience with product pricing
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, you can count on housing search assistance.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to take ownership and make an impact
- Flexible working hours via hybrid work setup (couple days in-office & a couple of days from home decided at team-level)
- Office in the heart of Munich
- Vibrant company culture with social clubs for every interest
- Learning opportunities