Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Is your back in pain? Do you suffer from it chronically? Help helps? Keep reading :)
This company has been on the market since 2016 and they are more than successful. The product they offer is quite a thing: it changes people's lives but reducing the back pain. How is that possible? The application they made is a set of the body-mind therapy which is proven clinically. It also has a special innovative feature: it tells you if you do the exercise well or you should correct something. The medical industry is now the fastest growing and this product will change and improve digital health.
This company is now open to hire a dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic engineer who is willing to relocate to Germany. While holding this Senior Engineer position you will get a chance to become a part of something bigger than just a team of great engineers and developers. This Senior Software Engineer position with relocation to Munich is an interesting opportunity to make a contribution to the digital health industry. Your main tasks:
- To maintain and, first, to build pipeline for data processing which is able to handle millions of images and about a terabyte of video data on a daily basis;
- To build video and image annotation tools, tools for custom data management which are user-friendly and are made in Django;
- To take product ownership and dev.lead for the data platform;
- To collaborate with DevOps and Core Machine Learning teams.
- Strong coding skill and deep knowledge of Python;
- Experience working with or at least understanding of machine learning concepts;
- Large scale datasets managing, processing and its analyzing experience;
- Ability to make engineering decisions based on product vision;
- Superior software architecture skills;
- Modeling of distributed storage and processing systems experience;
- Deep knowledge of design patterns, data structures and best software engineering practices;
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns your relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences, and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.