Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Berlin-based company offers a unique service in digital marketing industry. They work internationally and have millions of requests a day. This platform is growing and developing every day; they have clients from all over the world, huge amount of data is handled. 24/7 support, different versions are also offered.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and managing of the various products which are used by stakeholders both external and internal;
- APIs and pipelines building and managing;
- To make all the current products perform the best it can, be easy to use even for beginners, by working with back-end issues;
- All the parts of the current system which demand attention are under your managing;
- Quick analysis and implementing solutions for the problems appearing;
- Close working with other department in order to make sure that all the requirements are filled.
- Expert and at least 8 years of Web Developing and engineering;
- Proficiency (5+ years) working with Ruby on Rails;
- Proficiency level at Back-end development and related technologies and tools;
- Expert at SQL with big datasets;
- Distributed systems working experience;
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer science.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.